Spring/Summer 2022 opening hours:
Tuesday – Saturday
11.30 am – 5 pm
For the safety and protection of our customers, the following measures remain in place:
– Visitor numbers we are no longer limiting numbers into the gallery, but, if you prefer to wait, a bench and sheltered area is available next to the entrance
– Both front and rear doors to the gallery are open – weather permitting – to enable maximum ventilation inside
– Hand sanitiser is available on entering the gallery
– Please follow the one-way floor arrows and maintain appropriate distance from others
– The front desk has a protective screen and we encourage contactless card payments
The Green Tree Gallery is a contemporary art and crafts gallery founded in 2008 on the edge of Haywards Heath in Sussex.
Based in a barn in the beautiful surroundings of Borde Hill Garden, the gallery features a wide range of affordable arts and crafts from both local artists and those further afield. From original paintings, sculpture, ceramics and glasswork to textiles, jewellery, toys and cards – there’s always something of interest in our ever-changing displays!
To hear more about future events and exhibitions, please click here to sign up to our mailing list.
2022 What's On
The Gallery is full of the vibrant colours of summer, bursting with work from exciting new artists and from our regular artists too. As well as the stunning art, you’ll also find a treasure trove of unique gifts (from £5), toys and cards, making us the perfect place to find that perfect present! Jill & Sam offer you a warm welcome in a lovely, relaxed environment – and are on hand with help if you need it!
Heartfelt thanks to all our customers and artists for helping the Gallery raise a grand total of £3,596.22 for Macmillan Cancer Support!
Whether you donated artwork, bid in the online auction, came for coffee and cake, or rummaged in the bric a brac – we couldn’t have done it without you!